sometimes people are like sunshine and sometimes people are like rainclouds but thats ok because both are important to make the flowers grow
i love you
ITS TIME FOR THE ANNUAL OMOCAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!
many good things have happened, OMOCAT has grown so much, and my life is forever changed :>
here’s a little thank you to all my followers and supporters!
1) FIRST PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT APPAREL in the size of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
1) reblog the entire post to enter the giveaway! likes do not count gomen ~_~
2) you may only reblog once per day, each reblog will count as a chance toward winning! no giveaway-only blogs! i’ll be checking >:(
3) i will be choosing 3 winners randomly. i will painstakingly copy-paste each blog name in a random generator, and have the generator pick the winners for me
4) the winner will be chosen this weekend on the midnight of DECEMBER 16th. i will be sending out asks to let you know if you’ve won so please make sure your ask is open! if you do not reply within 24 hrs, i will have to choose another winner!!
5) i will provide free shipping! (yes, even international)
good luck!! once again, thank you all and happy holidays!!!!!
So fucking awesome
steppingoncellphones asked: 18, 20
18. A quote you live by
I don’t really have any one specific quote I feel defines me but this poem is always in the back of my mind
20. Opinion of age differences in a relationship
I feel like as long as both parties are on equal ground and they communicate clearly about it, a large age difference is fine.
You read Vonnegut for the first time
when you’re sixteen years old, and
after that, every time you stab, slice, shoot,
every time you throw a match
into an open grave, you think,
so it goes.
It makes you feel good,
a little fuzzy, like
you’re unstuck, and you think, it’s okay
you’ll just be dead for a while.
Your father dies on a hospital floor.
Your brother bleeds onto your hand, his hair
in your mouth, pressed against your neck.
People die in your arms, people who leave
the battlefield behind, who don’t
wake up in bed five minutes
twenty years later and live.
People don’t just get to be dead
for a while. This isn’t fucking Tralfamadore.
So it does not fucking go.
Vonnegut tells you that time
is pearls on a string.
Every moment has already been and will
always be. You say, “Fuck that.”
You cut the string.
Pearls before swine.
Your headstone will read It was ugly
from beginning to end,
and it hurt like hell every second.
Vonnegut dies when you’re twenty-eight.
He falls down the stairs.
So it goes.
There is no such thing
as an honorable death.
[DJ voice] this song goes out to everyone who let me copy off of their algebra homework
im gonna beat exams the same way eren jeager beats titans
full of anger and having no fucking idea what im doing
your url makes this 10x funnier